So you really don’t have time to spend hours on your hair, but don’t want to go to the salon every week – what’s a girl to do? This article will teach you how to achieve low maintenance hair at home.
What Makes This A Low Maintenance Hair Tutorial?
There are a few things that make this a low maintenance hair tutorial:
-The use of products that are specifically designed to keep hair looking and feeling its best.
-The careful and precise techniques that are used to create the desired look.
-The overall plan that is put in place to make sure that the entire process is as easy as possible for you.
Low Maintenance Hair Takes The Hassle Out Of Doing Your Own Hair Photo Gallery
What To Do When No One In The Family Does Hai
So you’ve got a family of hairdressers but no one in the family does their hair. Well, don’t worry – there are plenty of low maintenance hairstyles that can be done at home. Here are four tips for getting started:
1) Find a style you like and stick with it. This is the most important step because if you change your style too often, it will become harder to maintain. Experiment with different hairstyles, but always make sure they fit your face shape and features.
2) Don’t go overboard with the products. Use a few light products that will help keep your hair looking shiny and healthy. Avoid using too many heavy products, which can damage your hair and make it greasy.
3) Try not to do your hair every day. It’s important to give your hair time to rest and recover so you don’t end up damaging it further by over-doing it. If you can only manage to do your hair once or twice a week, that’s okay too.
4) Keep track of what works best for you. Once you find a style that works for you, make a note of the products you use, how often you do your hair and how you style it. This can help you figure out the best way to care for your hair going forward.5) Use the right products. A good conditioner makes all the difference in your hair care routine. L’Oréal Paris CC Intense Repair 8-in-1 Serum is a great, multi-tasking cream that will smooth your hair and make it softer while conditioning it as well.
For fine, thin or damaged hair, use a light hold hairspray to keep it together when styling. If you’re looking for something with more hold, try L’Oréal Paris Professional Line Resist Firm Hold Hairspray (in Transparent Black). It’s resistant to humidity and won’t leave any residue to dry your hair out.6) Invest in a good blow dryer. You need one that’s powerful, temperature-controlled and has different speeds if you want to get the right styling results every time. The Cloud Nine Pro Styling Dryer is a great choice if you’re looking for something with a lot of power that’ll give your hair the style it needs and take care of it while you use it.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Fun Fancy Simple Natural Hair Mohawk Hairstyles
- Why You Shouldn’t Overthink Your Wedding Hairstyle
- 23 Strangely Satisfying Hairstyles For Those Who Want To Wear Their Personality On Their Sleeve
- 7 Super Cute Ways To Spice Up Your Hair This Fall
- Light Brown Hair Neckline Hairstyles Wash And Go Haircuts