Of course, you would love to travel the world, but if you’re just traveling locally or briefly visiting a new city, it may be better for you to use Google Maps. However, if you’re trying to plan out your trip and want to know where the best places are located in Irving, Texas, then this map is perfect.
Irving is a bustling city with plenty to do, see and explore. From world-renowned museums to popular tourist destinations, here’s where the best places to travel in Irving, Texas are located.
Downtown Irving is home to cultural institutions such as the Dallas Museum of Art, the Nasher Sculpture Center and the Kimbell Art Museum. The heart of Irving is also home to some of the city’s most popular restaurants and nightlife spots.
The Dallas Cowboys’ training facility, Flower Mound, is just outside of Irving. This central location makes it easy to get around town and explore all that Irving has to offer.
If you’re looking for a more rural setting, head out to nearby White Rock Lake or Lake Ray Hubbard. Both offer plenty of activities for tourists, like fishing and boating.
Whatever you decide to do in Irving, make sure to check out our map of the city for the best places to stay and eat!
Map Of Irving: Where The Best Places To Travel In Irving, Texas, Are Located Photo Gallery
Irving Travel Guide
Irving is a city located in Dallas County, Texas. With a population of almost 220,000 people, Irving is the ninth most populous city in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The city was founded by M.A. Irving in 1894 and was officially incorporated on February 2, 1895.
Irving is home to several businesses that are internationally known, such as Exxon Mobil Corporation and FedEx Corporation. The Irving Convention Center has hosted events such as the Republican National Convention and the NBA All-Star Game.
The city has many attractions that tourists can enjoy while in town. Some of these attractions include the Art Deco Fisher Theatre and the Irving Library. The Irving Arts Center is also located within the city limits and offers exhibitions and performances by local, national and international artists.
If you are looking for a place to stay while visiting Irving, be sure to check out the hotels available on Expedia.com. You will be able to find a wide range of choices that will fit your needs and budget.
Things to Do in Irving
Irving is a great place to live and work, but it’s also a great place to travel. Here are some of the best places to travel in Irving, Texas:
The Irving Convention Center is a great place to hold a meeting or event. The facility has 1,500 parking spaces and can accommodate up to 3,000 people.
The Dallas Cowboys stadium is only a few minutes away from Irving. The stadium has been home to the Dallas Cowboys since 1993.
The NASA Glenn Research Center is only 10 minutes away from Irving. This center has played an important role in the development of aerospace technology.
Eating in Irving
If you’re looking for a delicious and affordable meal, Irving is a great destination. Head to one of the local restaurants and enjoy some of Texas’ best food. Here are five of Irving’s best eateries:
1. Mi Cocina – This restaurant has been serving up Mexican cuisine since 1988. The menu features a variety of dishes, including tacos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. Prices are reasonable, making it an ideal spot for a quick meal.
2. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen – This restaurant is known for its fresh seafood. The menu features items such as jambalaya, catfish fillets, and crab cakes. Prices are reasonable, making it an ideal place to enjoy a leisurely dinner.
3. TGI Fridays – This casual dining establishment is perfect forikers and families alike. The menu features items such as chicken fingers, steak tips, and buffalo chicken wraps. Prices are wallet-friendly, making it the perfect place to enjoy a casual dinner with friends or family.
4. Chuy’s Tex-Mex Restaurant – Known for its authentic Tex-Mex cuisine, this restaurant is a favorite among locals and tourists alike. The menu features items such as fajitas, shrimp, and quesadillas. Prices are reasonable, making it a perfect place to enjoy a leisurely dinner with friends or family.
Places to Stay in Irving
If you’re looking for a place to stay in Irving, Texas, there are plenty of options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly option or something a little more luxurious, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for on this map.
Below is a list of some of the best places to stay in Irving if you’re planning on visiting the city.
1. Days Inn Irving – This hotel is great for those on a budget who want convenience and value. It’s located near many popular attractions and has affordable rates.
2. Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving – This hotel is perfect for those who want a bit more than what Days Inn offers. It’s larger and has more amenities, but it’s also a bit more expensive.
3. Best Western PLUS Inn & Suites Irving – This hotel is well-known and well-loved in Irving, so it’s sure to provide good value for your money. It’s located close to many popular destinations and has comfortable rooms.
4. The Regal Hotel at MacArthur Park – This luxury hotel offers stunning views of the cityscape and is perfect for those who want to stay close to the center of Irving. It’s a bit more expensive, but it’s got great reviews from many past guests.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Cost of “Skiplagging”: How A Teen’s Travel Hack Landed Him a Ban from American Airlines
- A Night Out in LA: Exploring the Best Bars in the City
- 10 Must-See Destinations for Nature Lovers
- 10 Yoga Poses For Strengthening Your Back
- Washington’s Most Popular Attractions, Shopping and Dining Spots